This is probably one of those questions that falls into the ‘not serious’ category of questions about dogs, however according to research, people do actually ask this question.
Top 10 Reasons why Dog’s do not use Computers:
- They cannot stick their heads out of Windows (XP/Vista/7).
- Fetch command not available on all platforms.
- Too hard to read the screen with their head cocked to one side.
- It is too difficult to leave their “mark” for every website they visit.
- SIT and STAY were hard enough; CUT and PASTE are out of the question!
- Can’t help attacking the screen when they hear “New Mail Arrived.”
- They would keep bruising their noses trying to catch JPG frisbee on the desktop screen.
- Three words: Carpal Paw Syndrome
- Saliva-coated mouse proves difficult to navigate after a short time.
- YoU Try tO type wieIjTyH P;AzWqS