This is definately one of those questions that falls into the ‘not serious’ category of questions about dogs, however according to research, people do actually ask this question.
Top 5 Reasons why Dog’s do not drive cars:
- They keep wanting to fetch the gear stick.
- They haven’t invented a car where you can hang your head out the window and still reach pedals.
- You cannot get your driving licence until you are 17! That’s 156 in dog years!.
- It is too difficult to stop the car at every tree along the journey.
- Have not yet invented ‘squished cat’ bonnet/boot ornaments