Dogs are better than cats and the list below goes to prove it. However, there are many other reasons why Cats may be better than Dogs but we have not listed them here. Afterall, this is the ‘frequently asked questions about dog’s section!
Some reasons why Dogs are better than Cats
- Dogs love you no matter what. No matter if your stupid or smart. rich or poor. If you give them your heart and they will give you theirs.
- Dogs can act as work dogs, sheep dogs, rescue dogs, guide dogs for the blind, sniffer dogs for police/armed forces whereas Cats cannot!
- Dogs generally are not capable of walking all over your kitchen worktops
- They are better for your own personal health, as daily dog walking is great for your heart, lungs etc.
- A dog barking inside a house would tend to be better than a Cat meowing to fend off unwelcome guests
- Dogs have a tendency to scratch themselves whereas cats scratch you
- Dogs listen when you call them and will come running to you without fail, whereas a cat (if it even knows its name) is most likely to ignore you, unless you have food in your hand.
- Dogs are not selfish and will help you if you are in trouble. They are extremely loyal to their owners while cats only care about themselves.
- Dogs care and can sense when you are sad and will usually try to comfort you to make you feel better whereas again, cats only care about themselves.
- Dogs will love you until the day they die but cats will make you suffer for every mistake you have ever made with them since they were born.